Monday, June 22, 2009

Yet again, I prove that I'm bad at this.

It's about that time again—time for me to revisit this blog and promise that I will use it more faithfully in the future. It used to happen once every few months on my old Livejournal, and I'm afraid I've let this new one fall by the wayside as well.

Well, I'll have you (all 3 of you) know that I'm working on tagging and captioning my Japan pictures, and I aim to have them up within the next 2 weeks. With them will hopefully come some stories, not only for your sake, but for mine as well, so I can remember everything that happened, and have some do's and don'ts for when I make my triumphant return.

I'll be starting to teach myself the language soon, beginning with Hiragana and Katakana, continuing with vocabulary and grammar, and slowly but surely trying to learn as many Kanji as possible. Stay tuned, for it will all be here in due time, I promise!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yay! Also, when you start picking up stuff, let's have a conversation. We learned business Japanese, so I know how to order office supplies and and ask whether someone was using the computer.